“The staff of Bloomberg Businessweek produced 49 print issues in 2014, each containing about 50,000 words. On Businessweek.com you could safely triple that output. That’s 7.5 million words — too much! So it’s time to give some of our colleagues at other news organizations a little recognition. Here’s our second annual Jealousy List, composed entirely of the pieces we wish we’d written but were glad to have read. — Josh Tyrangiel”
Included in the list:
- You’re Wrong, You’re Wrong, You’re Definitely Wrong, and I’m Probably Wrong, Too
- Get Out Of Jail, Inc.
- The $9 Billion Witness: Meet JPMorgan Chase’s Worst Nightmare
- Oil Trains Hide in Plain Sight
- The Empire of Edge
- The Inside Story of Mt. Gox, Bitcoin’s $460 Million Disaster
- Read It and Reap
- Can We Talk About Something More Pleasant?
- Thirty-Three-Hit Wonder
- What It’s Like to Date a Horse
To view Bloomberg’s full 2014 Jealousy List, click here.