FTI Consulting Honored with Seven M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards
FTI Consulting announced that it will be honored at the 8th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for the highest levels of performance during 2013 in the distressed investing and reorganization industry, covering the lower middle market to multi-billion dollar restructurings and transactions.
FTI Consulting was recognized in the following seven categories:
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $100 million to $250 million): Restructuring of American Suzuki Motors Corporation
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $500 million to $1 billion) Chapter: 11 Reorganization of Ahern Rentals
- Cross-Border Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $1 billion): Chapter 11: Restructuring of Arcapita Bank B.S.C.(c)
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year (over $1 billion): Sale of Hostess Brands, Inc. (“HBI”)
- §363 Sale of the Year (over $100 million to $1 billion): Bankruptcy Sale of Orchard Supply Hardware Stores
- §363 Sale of the Year (over $1 billion): Restructuring of Residential Capital LLC
- Energy Deal of the Year: Restructuring of AES Eastern Energy, L.P.
“We are pleased to be recognized by The M&A Advisor across a diverse range of service areas, industries and geographies for creating and maximizing recovery for our clients and key constituents,” said Bob Duffy, Global co-leader of the FTI Consulting Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment. “Our clients are FTI Consulting’s top priority– as trusted advisors, we are dedicated to collaborating and providing customized solutions to mitigate and overcome challenges and complex issues to enhance enterprise values.”
On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, The M&A Advisor will honor this year’s winners at a black tie awards gala at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.