Monroe Capital elected four senior executives to partner and promoted 19. Ted Koenig, president and CEO, said, “We are very pleased to announce promotions at Monroe Capital. These individuals are being recognized for their efforts in contributing to the continued growth and success of the firm.”
The following senior executives were elected and admitted to partnership at the firm:
- James Cassady, managing director, Treasury and Operations
- Sean Duff, managing director, Marketing and Investor Relations
- Aaron Peck, managing director, Portfolio Manager – BDC
- Zia Uddin, managing director, Portfolio Manager – Private Funds
Other actions included:
- Gerry Burrows, Jeff Cupples, Carey Davidson, Matt Lane, Karina Stahl and Jeff Williams were promoted to managing director.
- Kyle Asher and Nate Harrell were promoted to director.
- Michael Furr and Rob Tanakatsubo were promoted to vice president.
- Jack Bernstein, Chris Enas, Will Hasten, Jacob Neuberger, Alex Parmacek, and Jordan Stephani were promoted to assistant vice president.
- Josue Aguilera was promoted to fund accounting manager; Likom Kikama to senior associate and Shane Massel to senior accountant.