Lawrence Financial has executed 10 financing arrangements in Q1/16, with total commitments in excess of $30 million.
Of these deals, three were in conjunction with Lawrence’s joint venture partner, FSW Funding of Phoenix. Below is a summary of the deals:
- $7 million to a Simi Valley concern which imports air compressors and other construction related products
- $5 million revolving working capital to refinance a Los Angeles reality television producer
- $4 million for the acquisition of a medical products concern
- $1 million sub-debt arranged for a custom manufacturer of case goods, including furniture, vanity bases and other types of cabinetry
- $1 million SBA loan to an operator of exercise and training facilities
- $1 million SBA loan to a Santa Monica-based post production firm
Lawrence also provided a refinancing for a Los Angeles-based construction company. The borrower’s building had increased value which allowed a larger mortgage the concern.
The three FSW funding’s included:
- Working capital line to a distributor of energy bars
- Funding for a Los Angeles-based developer and distributor of beauty cosmetics
- Financing for the growth and expansion of a large provider of laminating supplies
Los Angeles-based Lawrence has assisted more than 1,000 companies to obtain financing for growth, expansion, acquisition and restructure. Leading the Lawrence team is Chairman Lawrence Hurwitz and Managing Partner Haze Walker.