The International Factoring Association (“IFA”), the largest association for the commercial finance industry, announced that four new members were appointed to its Board of Advisors. The new advisory board members will serve a two-year term and will assist the IFA in broadening the public understanding of the uses and benefits of factoring and help to both design training programs and foster new ideas to benefit its member organizations.
The additions to the Advisory Board include:
- Glen Dalzell, VP of sales and marketing at TCE Capital Corporation
- Tony Furman, president and co-founder of Interstate Capital Group of Companies
- Crystal Han, managing director of Pipeline Financial Services
- L. Gabriel Segura, president and founder of CV Credit
Advisory Board Members returning for the second year of their term include:
- W. David Tull, chairman/CEO at Crestmark Bank
- Marc Mellman, chief legal officer at LSQ Funding
- Niko Kluyver, partner at FactorPlus
- Mike Hilton, co-president at Brookridge Funding
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to bring the expertise and insights of such a distinguished group of individuals to our advisory board”, said Bert Goldberg, executive director of the International Factoring Association. “I look forward to working with all of them throughout their term”.