Twin Brook served as administrative agent on five transactions, including:
- Debt financing to support EagleTree Capital’s leveraged buyout of PRA Events, a business event management firm.
- Debt financing to support EagleTree Capital-backed PRA Events’ add-on acquisition of Weil & Associates, a management sector provider in the Hawaiian market, specializing in event design, incentive programs, transportation solutions, excursions and a wide variety of interactive activities and experiences.
- Debt financing to support Iron Path Capital’s leveraged buyout of PureTech Scientific, the global provider of organic synthesis of ultra-high purity alpha hydroxy acids for the life sciences and specialty chemical industries, and the sole manufacturer in the Americas.
- Debt financing to support Centre Partners’ refinancing of The IMA Group, a technology-enabled provider of medical and psychological screening and evaluation services and clinical research site network.
- Debt financing to support Centre Partners’ facility upsize of United Land Services, a commercial and residential landscape services platform.