Bridge Bank expanded its growing asset-based lending team, part of the bank’s capital finance group.
These seven hires support the ongoing buildout of monitoring support for the capital finance group, which serves clients nationwide. The new team members are based in Boston, Phoenix and Southern California.
For companies across the economy and across the country, Bridge Bank’s capital finance group offers a range of asset-based and factoring solutions to provide lines of credit and working capital secured by options including accounts receivable, inventory and invoice financing. The lending group’s expertise supports companies experiencing unusual market conditions that might make traditional covenants and credit structures a poor fit for their financing needs.
Joining Bridge Bank are:
- Nathan Watkins, credit analyst, joins Bridge Bank after working at BDO.
- Kien Nguyen, credit analyst, joins Bridge Bank after working at Union Bank.
- Andrew Lopez, credit analyst, previously was a commercial credit analyst and underwriter at First Foundation Bank.
- Yolanda Felix, collateral monitoring manager, was previously senior vice president and commercial credit specialist manager at Bank of America.
- Geovanni Salgado, collateral monitoring, most recently was a purchasing assistant for First United Door Technologies.
- Tania Delgado, collateral monitoring, previously worked as a loan processor for GoodLeap.
- Trevor Kauffman, credit analyst, is a recent University of Arizona graduate and was a commercial real estate intern for Western Alliance Bank.
“In today’s changing marketplace, where many businesses remain challenged by the supply chain and customer timing, demand is higher than ever for intuitive financing that flexes with a client’s needs,” Tim Carstens, managing director of Bridge Bank’s capital finance group, said. “These talented new team members will support our commitment to providing our customers the customized, responsive service they expect from Bridge Bank.”