At Triumph Commercial Finance, we believe our advantage is the strength of our values and the strength of our people. That’s why we look for team members who bring the right combination of values, expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to each task they embark upon. Our goal is to make a lasting and positive impact on every business we help.
We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Underwriter works directly with the SVP, Underwriting and provides professional support in the following areas: (i) participating in the coordination of underwriting and credit approval requests for both prospective and existing clients; and (ii) participating in the field examination process for both prospective and existing clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and/or lead due diligence effort for prospective and existing client loan or factoring requests, including business, industry, financial and management underwriting.
- Coordinate and monitor third-party due diligence professionals, such as field examination firms and appraisers.
- Prepare credit approval request documentation, including initial risk grading matrix.
- Recommend credit approval terms, structure, risk rating and pricing.
- Provide guidance regarding structure to ensure that transactions conform to Loan Policy and approval requirements.
- Assist with managing field examination activities of both third-party examiners and internal examiners to ensure compliance with Loan Policy and the Field Examination Manual for both prospective and existing client exams.
- Collaborate with other team members in negotiating the details of a comprehensive loan and/or factoring agreement in accordance with the terms of the approval.
- Establish appropriate dominion accounts.
- Coordinate with the Relationship Manager, the Collateral Analyst and Collateral Operations Manager to ensure that the new client is properly set up in TCF’s loan system with appropriate collateral monitoring procedures.
- Ensure that all requirements of funding and post approval due diligence are completed.
- Decision Making Responsibilities: Evaluation and assessment of diligence information for prospective and existing clients and the ability to summarize and draw conclusions regarding strengths, weaknesses, risks and mitigants is critical. Coordinate discussions with members of Executive Management on any structure which contemplates material policy exceptions.
- Duties and special projects, as assigned by management, executives.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.