Durkin Group is a professional services firm providing collateral and credit risk support services to lenders and secured debt investors. Durkin annually publishes more than a thousand analyst reports, which are a comprehensive evaluation of a borrower and assist lenders in making sound credit decisions. Analysis focuses on working capital accounts, collateral coverage, trends, financial condition, and reporting capabilities.
The Secured Loan Analyst is a key member of the collateral examination team and will participate in the execution of asset based field examinations. Responsibilities include basic analytic and auditing tasks, documenting and evaluating controls and implementing test work under the supervision of more experienced Analysts. This job may require travel to borrower locations within the U.S. roughly 10-25% of the year.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Effectively perform and document analysis activities in accordance with professional standards and methodologies
- Perform detail testing as defined by the field examination program to analyze and validate information
- Execute testing and create clear and concise documentation of testing results and exceptions
- Understand procedures, results and business impacts; and document and express such understanding in both written and verbal form
- Contribute to and promote a positive environment and improve team effectiveness
- Maintain a current professional development plan reflecting a commitment to self-development
- Meet administrative reporting requirements.
We are seeking professionals with 3 or more years of public accounting, auditing, banking, or financial consulting experience for positions nationwide.
Certifications such as CPA and CFE are preferred, but not required. Durkin Group offers an excellent salary and benefit package that includes vacation, bonus and 401k.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.