Salt Lake City, UT
Commercial Funding Inc. (CFI) is a national accounts receivable finance, factoring and asset based lending company located in Salt Lake City, UT. We are a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our team. The ABL Account Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of asset based loans and will support our underwriters with the underwriting and on-boarding of asset based loans.
- Calculate clients’ availability within approved borrowing base loan structures
- Approve and process advance requests in accordance with collateral availability
- Review aging reports, financial statements, and trend analysis to identify signs of collateral or financial deterioration
- Coordinate monthly portfolio reviews to discuss client performance
- Engage 3rd party collateral exam firms to perform collateral testing
- Maintain an excellent rapport with the customers as the day to day relationship manager
- Work with underwriting to complete the due diligence and onboarding of new clients
- Understanding of all facets of accounts receivable financing and ABL lending including credit, collections, documentation, and workout
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience in maintaining a positive working relationship with clients while managing the credit risk to the organization
- A strong ability to spread and understand financial statements
- A self-starter that will get tasks done timely and look for additional ways to mitigate risk and streamline processes