Wells Fargo formed six businesses within its corporate and investment bank’s (CIB) markets group , effective immediately. The leaders of each business line will report directly to Mike Riley and Dan Thomas, co-heads of markets for Wells Fargo.
“We look forward to leveraging our competitive strengths to drive greater client relevance and increased market share by developing a more diversified set of products and capabilities across asset classes,” Thomas said.
CIB’s markets group consists of the following six business lines:
- Credit sales and trading, led by Thad Sharrett
- Equities, co-led by Judith Barry, head of equity products distribution, and D.J. Langis, head of equity products trading
- Foreign exchange, led by Mark Jones
- Municipal products group, led by Chuck Peck
- Rates, commodities, and credit valuation adjustment, led by Ben Bonner
- Structured products group, co-led by Jennifer Doyle and Chris Pink
“We are pleased to announce these organizational realignments, designed to better support the advancement of our strategic goals and enable the growth of our markets business,” Riley said.