Twin Brook served as administrative agent on debt financing to support the following clients:
- Kinderhook Industries’ leveraged buyout of Mobile Mini Tank and Pump Solutions, a provider of portable storage solutions, committed to providing its customers with superior services and access to a high-quality and diverse fleet.
- Shorehill Capital’s formation of Ascent Lifting, a full-service distributor and fabricator of rigging and cargo control products, including chain, wire rope, synthetic slings and other related hardware. Shorehill has separately referred to this as a leveraged buyout.
- Rotunda Capital Partners’ acquisition financing of Canter Power Systems, an independent installer of home standby power.
- Frontenac Company’s leveraged buyout of Zipline Logistics, the only technology-enabled third-party logistics solutions provider in North America exclusively servicing the consumer-packaged goods sector.
- NMS Capital’s refinancing of U.S. Foot and Ankle Specialists, a provider of podiatric services.