The Turnaround Management Association inducted five honorees into the 2018 Turnaround, Restructuring and Distressed Industry Hall of Fame.
In 2008, TMA established its Hall of Fame to honor and preserve the names of those whose outstanding individual contributions have increased the stature and respect of an industry dedicated to stabilizing underperforming companies, rebuilding corporate value, and retaining jobs. New Hall of Fame members are inducted every five years.
The five inductees of the 2018 Hall of Fame are:
- Thomas J. Allison, Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP)
- Lisa Donahue, AlixPartners
- William Henrich, Getzler Henrich & Associates
- Martin Katz, Executive Sounding Board Associates
- J. Scott Victor, SSG Capital Advisors
Additionally, four past TMA chairmen will be inducted as honorary Hall of Fame members:
- Hon. Kevin J. Carey, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware
- David F.W. Cohen, Gowling WLG
- Thomas M. Kim, CTP, r² advisors
- Ronald Sussman, Private Investigation & Executive Protection
“Our inductees have made a lasting positive impact on the restructuring world and will join a prestigious list of icons who have done meaningful work for the turnaround industry,” said Kevin A. Krakora, CTP, TMA Global president and principal at KPMG. “We are proud to welcome this year’s outstanding group of leaders to our Hall of Fame.”
The honorees will be officially inducted at the 2018 TMA Annual in September.