The Secured Finance Foundation announced its new board members and co-chairs for 2022 and noted the board members’ various areas of special attention, ranging from education, fundraising and community development to data and next generation initiatives.
The newly elected members are:
- Foundation Chair – William Brewer, Winston and Strawn
- Fundraising Chair – Bethani Oppenheimer, Greenberg Taurig
- Individual Campaign Chair – Andrea Petro, Waterfall Asset Management
- Fundraising – Lee Podair, Thompson Coburn Hahn & Hessen
- Fundraising – Howard Rein
- Data – Lindsay Offutt, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Finance and Audit – Jennifer Palmer, Gerber Finance
- Nominating – Charles Johnson, Secured Finance Foundation
- Education – Steven Gold, Allied Financial
- NexGen – Stewart Hayes, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Community Development – Lin Chua, Internex Capital
“This is a group of very dedicated individuals who have deep experience in the secured finance business and are highly invested in helping to shape the future of our industry and the communities we serve,” Brewer, who is a partner at Winston and Strawn, said.
The 501 (c)(3) Secured Finance Foundation operates separately from the Secured Finance Network, a secured finance trade association. The foundation’s mission is to encourage, facilitate and support education, innovation and charitable works for the betterment of organizations and professionals who deliver and enable secured finance.