Liquid Capital closed six factoring transactions for a total of $2.25 million.
Brief details are:
- $300,000 to a printing agency in Laval, QC to help finance business growth
- $850,000 to a millwright services company in Brandon, MB to help fund day- to-day operations
- $50,000 to a PR consulting firm in Houston to help fund payroll
- $450,000 to an oilfield services company in Williston, ND to help facilitate growth
- $500,000 to a natural products manufacturer in Minnesota to help take advantage of supplier discounts
- $100,000 to a screen printing company in Ball Ground, GA to help fund additional contracts