During Q1/17, Lawrence Financial Group conducted financing transactions with a total value of more than $30 million. These included:
- $10 million line of credit for a tire wholesaler and re-treading facility in Rancho Dominguez, CA to re-finance existing bank debt and help expand its rapidly growing business
- $9 million for a woman-owned contract therapy firm based in Santa Ana, CA
- $3.5 million term loan to a water bottling plant in Orange County, CA to purchase additional bottling equipment and expand its business operations
- $1 million revolving line credit to a Los Angeles-based snack food distributor in conjunction with FSW Funding, a long-time joint venture partner of Lawrence Financial
- Additional term loans were arranged for a direct response skin cream marketer, a reality television producer and a toy wholesaler
Lawrence Financial, founded in Los Angeles in 1990, has provided in excess of $7 billion of financing to more than 1,000 companies.