Lawrence Financial funded $100 million in transactions during the first three quarters of 2016.
Highlights of third quarter results included:
- $10 million revolving secured line of credit for a Los Angeles area based furniture retailer to fund its repaid expansion in other parts of California
- $6 million bank line for a Vista, CA-based manufacturer of reverse osmosis membranes for new product development
- $3 million inventory secured line for a California-based toy import company to build its inventory prior to sale
- $3 million for a Anaheim, CA-based golf products distributor to fund rapid expansion
- $2 million term loan for a high tech development concern to purchase additional equipment
- $2 million international working capital facility for manufacturer and distributor of consumer electronics
- $1 million additional funding for a producer and distributor of reality television programming, which needed a larger A/R line of credit for new show development
Earlier in 2016, Lawrence assisted clients in obtaining more than $75 million. Significant transactions included:
- $35 million facility for a California outdoor products group that imports, manufactures and distributes a wide range of items, including back packs, luggage, accessories and apparel.
- $7 million made available to a Simi Valley-based construction equipment firm to acquire additional inventory for re-sale