InterNex Capital recently completed several transactions comprised of revolving lines of credit and powered by their underwriting technology and analytics.
Those transactions included:
- $5 million closed in 5 days to a New Jersey pharmaceuticals company who sought more availability to fuel their double-digit growth
- $550,000 to a Missouri freight services company to support their continued growth and provide the tech upgrade they sought for working capital management and business analytics
- $500,000 to a Texas transportation company whose growth was restricted by their current lender
Additionally, InterNex also upsized the following facilities:
- $1.85 million for a Washington toy manufacturer and wholesaler
- $850,000 for an Illinois grocery distributor
- $700,000 for a North Carolina marine construction hardware distributor
- $350,000 for a New York medical services provider
InterNex Capital is a digital, asset-based lender which provides accounts receivables lines of credit from $250,000 to $10 million to businesses nationwide.