The International Factoring Association, one of the largest associations for the commercial finance industry, added four new members to its board of advisors for two-year terms.
Their goal is to broaden the public’s understanding of the uses and benefits of factoring. As industry professionals, they will also provide guidance on the development of new training programs and offer ideas to benefit IFA member organizations.
The additions to the advisory board include:
- Fred Moss, president at Accord Financial
- Eric Belk, vice president at Match Factors
- John Martin, executive counsel – Finance at General Electric
- Melissa Donald, president at LDI Growth Partners
They will join these advisory board members returning for their second year:
- Robyn Barrett, managing member of FSW Funding
- Harvey Friedman, COO at Lenders Funding
- Cole Harmonson, co-founder and CEO of Far West Capital
- John LaLota, president at Sterling National Bank-Factoring & Trade Finance Division
“We’re very fortunate to have such high caliber professionals offering their time and sharing their insights and perspective,” said Bert Goldberg, IFA executive director. “As we sharpen our focus on providing more value to our members with fresh programming, their expertise will strengthen our ability to increase understanding on a global scale.”