Hilco Industrial and Gordon Brothers Group will run a private treaty sale process to sell an extensive fleet of trucking and heavy haul equipment from Butch’s Trucking.
Butch’s made the strategic decision to exit its heavy haul service as it relates to third party contracting. The private treaty sale process begins immediately and is expected to run through November.
“Butch’s is one of the most reputable service companies in this industry and we are excited to offer their exceptionally maintained fleet of late model heavy haul assets to the marketplace, ”stated a representative of the joint venture. “The company’s reputation for servicing large blue chip oil and gas companies is unsurpassed. The combination of heavy haul tractors and the capacity of Butch’s crane fleet make this a unique offering to the industry.”
The assets for sale include over 100 heavy haul trucks, trailers, cranes, and wheel loaders including the following:
- More than 50 Road Winch, Gin, and Slick Back Trucks (2006 to 2014)
- More than 30 Heavy Haul Trailers, Kalyn and Advance
- Manitowoc 100-Ton Crawler Cranes (2007 – 2009)
- Grove Hydro 275-Ton Crane (2012)
- Grove Hydro 165-Ton Crane (2012)
- Wheel Loaders, Forklifts, Service Trucks and Vehicles
- More than 30 Holden, Transcraft and Viking LowBoy, Narrow Neck, Drop Deck Trailers