FirstSun Capital Bancorp expanded the Sunflower Bank executive leadership team to reflect Sunflower Bank’s commitment to ensure its management structure continues to support its geographic and business line investments.
“We have made consistent progress over the years executing our strategic growth initiatives by expanding our geographic reach across many of the Southwest markets and building out our business line capabilities. With today’s announcement of the expanded leadership team, we have positioned the company for the next chapter of our growth and expansion,” Neal E. Arnold, CEO, president of FirstSun and Sunflower Bank, said.
The following updates to the leadership structure and roles will be effective on Oct. 10, 2022:
- CFO, Rob Cafera, will continue in his current role with expanded responsibilities for the residential mortgage and treasury management lines of business.
- Chief administrative officer, Laura Frazier, will continue in her current role with the addition of focused responsibilities for the development, planning and directing of customer experiences, culture and people strategies of the entire organization.
- Chief credit officer, Jennifer Norris, will continue in her current role with added oversight of the banking operations and enterprise risk management groups.
- The addition of regional president, Seth Allen, with an expanded role of chief banking officer – Eastern group and the retail banking business line.
- The addition of regional president, Chris Rude, with an expanded role of chief banking officer – Western group as well as the business banking and private banking lines of business.
- The addition of chief lending officer, Brian Walsh, who will continue in his current role, including oversight of the Dallas banking region, with expanded duties that include growth of specialty lines within commercial banking and expanding fee income for the commercial banking line of business.
“We believe we have the leadership teams in place to continue our growth in all of our markets. Our teams have accomplished a great deal, and we expect their on-going commitment to our organization’s clients, employees and stockholders will continue to define what makes us different,” Arnold said.