Leading independent finance company is looking for an Accounting Manager to support multi-product equipment finance and asset-based lending businesses in North America. This person would be responsible for running various application functions, reconciling general ledger accounts, reviewing daily account activity and managing a small staff. This person would also have month end reporting and disclosure responsibilities.
A qualified candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Process oriented, ability to understand how distinct operations work together
- Knowledge of lease/loan accounting software programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Good writing and computer skills: Excel, Word, flow chart creation in Visio a plus
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to manage competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Internal audit roles a plus
Education & Experience:
- BS degree in accounting or finance
- 5-7 years within an accounting role (leasing, banking or an accounting firm)
- Prior management experience
- CPA preferred
This company is a subsidiary of a Fortune 100 multi-national and is offering a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and outstanding medical benefits.
If interested, please forward your resume in complete confidence to Jim Gavaghan: email@example.com or call 484-253-2511 or cell 267-307-2581.