Thomson Reuters to Host 2nd Annual Middle Market Loans Conference
Interest in Middle Market lending has increased as a result of recent growth and opportunity in this specialized segment of the loan market. With that in mind, Thomson Reuters LPC is hosting its second annual Middle Market Loans Conference on May 29, 2014 in New York City.
This one-day event is dedicated specifically to middle-market lending and will help attendees frame and understand the history and future potential for this sector and its components.
Join hundreds of bankers, investors and borrowers for a day of in-depth discussion of the history of and future potential for this sector and its components, with panels featuring industry experts.
The topics that will be discussed at this year’s Middle Market Conference include:
- The current state of the middle market (Presentation by Thomson Reuters LPC)
- Middle Market Capital Providers: more diverse, more complex (Sponsored by KeyBanc Capital Markets)
- The private equity perspective: the outlook for deal opportunities in 2014 and beyond.
- Luncheon: Global economic outlook: More growth, more divergence (presented by Joseph Lupton, Managing director and Senior Global Economist at JPMorgan)
- Capital Markets Update
- BDCs on BDCs! Perspectives on 2014 and beyond…
- The new normal? Hot button issues in documentation today (Sponsored by Jones Day)
The full agenda and list of speakers is posted on www.loanpricing.com/mmconference.
Space for this event is extremely limited. Don’t miss out — register today.