Thomson Reuters Announces 20th Annual LPC Loan and CLO Conference
Don’t miss the loan market event of the year – the 20th Annual Thomson Reuters LPC Loan and CLO Conference Marriott Marquis, New York City – September 18, 2014.
NAVIGATING NEW NORMS
The loan market is changing on many fronts. It has seen a sea change in documentation, a huge wave of CLO issuance, a reversal in loan fund flows, leveraged lending guidance and other regulatory issues. And that’s just part of the story.
How do you navigate these potentially life altering challenges
Join Thomson Reuters LPC in New York City this September as it hosts its 20th Annual Loan and CLO Conference. Panels stocked with industry experts will discuss the impact these dramatic changes will have on the loan market — now and in the future.
Topics that will be discussed at this year’s conference include
• What could the U.S. market look like tomorrow
• Turning the gears in leveraged finance
• U.S. Investment Grade Lending vs. Basel III
• Middle Market Focus Regulatory changes and the ongoing shift toward alternative capital providers
• The Road Ahead Perspectives on the LBO Market in 2014 and beyond
• Leveraged Lending Guidance – What does it mean
• The Importance of Recovery Ratings in CLO Structures
• Life altering challenges in the CLO Market
For the agenda and list of speakers and sponsors, click here.
Don’t miss this unique chance to gain expert insight and to network with other loan market professionals. Register today.
A $100 early-bird discount is in effect until July 25th.