The 2014 Jealousy List: The Best Stories Bloomberg Didn’t Write
“The staff of Bloomberg Businessweek produced 49 print issues in 2014, each containing about 50,000 words. On Businessweek.com you could safely triple that output. That’s 7.5 million words — too much! So it’s time to give some of our colleagues at other news organizations a little recognition. Here’s our second annual Jealousy List, composed entirely of the pieces we wish we’d written but were glad to have read. — Josh Tyrangiel”
Included in the list:
- You’re Wrong, You’re Wrong, You’re Definitely Wrong, and I’m Probably Wrong, Too
- Get Out Of Jail, Inc.
- The $9 Billion Witness: Meet JPMorgan Chase’s Worst Nightmare
- Oil Trains Hide in Plain Sight
- The Empire of Edge
- The Inside Story of Mt. Gox, Bitcoin’s $460 Million Disaster
- Read It and Reap
- Can We Talk About Something More Pleasant?
- Thirty-Three-Hit Wonder
- What It’s Like to Date a Horse
To view Bloomberg’s full 2014 Jealousy List, click here.