IFA Names Four New Members to its Board of Advisors
The International Factoring Association has announced that four new members were appointed to its Board of Advisors. The new advisory board members will serve a two-year term and will assist the IFA in broadening the public understanding of the uses and benefits of factoring and help to both design training programs and foster new ideas to benefit its member organizations.
The additions to the Advisory Board include:
- Mike Hilton, co-president of Brookridge Funding
- Niko Kluyver, partner of FactorPlus
- Marc Mellman, COO and general counsel of TemPay, Inc.
- W. David Tull, chairman of Crestmark Bank
Advisory Board Members returning for the second year of their term include:
- Tina Capobianco, vice president of J D Factors
- Steve Hausman, president and CEO of Advance Business Capital, LLC
- Julie Regenold, president of TradeGate Finance, Inc.
- Stuart Rosenthal, executive vice president of Prestige Capital Corporation
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to bring the expertise and insights of such a distinguished group of individuals to the advisory board,” said Bert Goldberg, executive director of the International Factoring Association. “I look forward to working with all of them throughout their term.”