Hilco Global Announces New Retail Board of Advisors
Hilco Global announced the appointment of five new members to its Retail Board of Advisors. These leaders bring significant experience from across all sectors of the retail industry as retail executives, investment bankers, financial advisors, digital e-commerce experts and retail talent management experts. The retail advisory board will work closely with the executive management team at Hilco Global and its Retail Business Units to provide insight and identify industry trends in an effort to support retailers, e-tailers and the capital markets during this period of great change and transformation for the retail industry.
New Members Named to the Hilco Global Retail Board of Advisors:
• Al Ferrara – Partner and National Director of the Retail Practice at BDO USA
• Allen Questrom – Senior Advisor of Lee Equity Partners, Director of Sotheby’s Holdings, Inc., Director of Men’s Warehouse, Former Chairman and CEO of Federated Department Stores (Macy’s), Neiman Marcus, JC Penney and Barney’s
• Hal Reiter – Chairman & CEO of Herbert Mines Associates
• Elaine Rubin – President of Digital Prophets Network LLC, former executive at Amazon, SHOP.org and 1-800-Flowers
• Joel N. Waller – Retail Executive of Joshwa Investments, former CEO of Wet Seal, Wilsons Leather and Christopher & Banks
To read the biography of each member, go to www.hilcoglobal.com.
Jeffrey Hecktman, chairman and CEO of Hilco Global said, “Our Hilco Global retail practice has grown significantly over the last several years and we have gained a reputation for providing the best practical solutions to add shareholder value and increase profitability. We have assembled a group of the best talent in the retail industry in order to deliver a full complement of solutions that will create meaningful value to optimize financial performance for our clients.”
To read the entire news release, click here.