Heritage Sells Array of Boeing Aircraft Assets
Heritage Global Partners announced that by order of The Boeing Company, it is offering a world-class array of industrial assets used in the manufacturing and assembly of the C-17 Globemaster III, a widely revered military transport aircraft first introduced in the 1980s.
The global sealed bid sale ends June 23, 2015, at 3 p.m. PT. Photos, additional specs and highlight videos are available online.
Key Assets include:
- NC 504 Broetje Robotic Flexible Assembly Cell – CNPN-04302049 (Quantity 1)
- Used for manufacturing large fuselage sections or superpanels. With multiple upgrades and retrofits it is considered to be in great condition.
- NC 505 Electro Impact Spar DrillRiveter – CNPN – 04302015 (Quantity 1)
- Model ASAT4 – controlled by a Fanuc 15MB CNC, using the patented Electromagnetic Riveting process for installing fasteners
- NC 507, 508, 509 and 510 Gemcor Drivematics – CNPN – 02025608020256090202561002025611 (Quantity 4)
- Model G1700 – all have been rebuilt with Fanuc 15MB CNC’s, PLC’s, Delta Tau motion controllers and hydraulics.
“This sealed bid sale featuring industrial assets used for Boeing’s C-17 production is a phenomenal opportunity for organizations in the defense and aerospace industries to bid on well-maintained manufacturing and assembly equipment. We have already seen very strong interest and participation from prospective buyers from all corners of the globe and expect that to build until the sale ends in late June,” stated David Barkoff, director of sales at HGP.