FTI Consulting Honored With Seven M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards
FTI Consulting was honored by the 9th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for the highest levels of performance during 2014 in the distressed investing and reorganization industry, covering lower middle market to multi-billion dollar restructurings and transactions.
FTI Consulting was recognized in the following seven categories:
- Restructuring of the Year (Over $3 billion to $5 billion)
- Restructuring of Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
- Restructuring of the Year (Over $5 million to $100 million)
- Restructuring of TSC Acquisition Corp
- Restructuring of the Year (Between $10 million to $50 million)
- Restructuring of Ashley Stewart Holdings, Inc., et al.
- Sec. 363 Sale of the Year (Over $100 million) Acquisition of Classic Party Rentals by Apollo Global Management
- Technology, Media, Telecom Deal of the Year Restructuring of TSC Acquisition Corp
- Retail Manufacturing/Distribution Deal of the Year Restructuring of Ashley Stewart Holdings, Inc., et al.
- Community Impact Award Chapter 11 Restructuring of Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
“It is an honor to be recognized by The M&A Advisor for assisting our clients to overcome complex challenges,” said Bob Duffy, Global leader of the Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting. “With a diverse bench of industry and subject matter experts, we diligently pursue optimal outcomes for our clients, employing tailored solutions to navigate critical business issues and drive enterprise value.”
On Monday, February 23, 2015, The M&A Advisor will honor winners at a black tie awards gala at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.