AccuVal-LiquiTec Addresses Oil/Gas Industry Concerns
AccuVal-LiquiTec has issued a new report explaining how plummeting oil prices will affect asset collateral values.
Focusing especially on machinery and inventory, the special report details:
- The oil industry’s current state and future projections.
- What it really means to “break even” in oil.
- Outlooks for heavy construction and specialized equipment.
- Forecasts for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) and oilfield supplies.
- Why now is a great time to be in asset-based lending.
Rick Schmitt, president and CEO of AccuVal-LiquiTec and a co-author of the report, says: “It’s a dynamic time in the oil and gas industry right now. Asset-based lenders equipped with solid analyses and grounded advice will be well-positioned to grow during this turbulent time. Our goal is to help answer those questions about where the real risks and opportunities lie.”
To read the full report, click here.